Personalised Executive Coaching from Leadership DynamiX
For business leaders, C-level executives, directors, managers and professionals
How to develop the advanced communications skills for presentations, speeches and talks that
have impact, are motivational and persuasive
No matter what you do in business, your career or life the ability to speak powerfully and clearly
will always be of benefit. This model is a structured, highly developed and practical format based
on some the world’s most eloquent presenters, trainers and speakers. Fully customised this ‘public
speaking’ coaching will enable you to develop the charisma, poise and grace needed to get sceptics
to be enthusiastic, and persuade groups to change their minds, beliefs and even behaviour.
You will learn:
- How to banish stage freight and performance anxiety
- How to maintain an ideal ‘presenter state’ – calm, balanced and centred
- How to quickly and easily build rapport with audiences of any size
- How to give feedback that really works
- How to structure your presentation so that it fits everyone’s learning style
- How to use specific gestures and postures to increase impact and flexibility
- How to handle difficult audiences, questions and hecklers
- How to entertain an audience and add fun
- How to use stories, metaphors and analogies to get your message across
- How to maintain and manage the energy in the room
- How to increase you personal gravitas, magnetism and stature
Just suppose for a moment that you are doing the biggest and most important presentation of your
life, you look out at the audience and sense that they are totally with you. You feel calm, balanced
and completely in control. You have fun presenting your material and after receiving your well-deserved
applause several people approach you and tell you what a great presentation it was. Now consider what
‘inspirational presentation’ skills coaching can do for you?
Your Presenting Skills Coach
David Norman is an executive master coach, trainer and author. He has 15 years experience coaching
hundreds of senior and top executives in blue chip and other firms across many different economic
sectors. He has many years previous experience as a business strategy consultant. His current work is
focused on: leadership development, communications and change management. He holds a BCom degree with
triple majors in economics, management science and organisational psychology, is a chartered engineer
and MIET, and is a certified trainer and master practitioner of NLP (neuro linguistic programming).
He has published a book on high performance coaching.
Please contact us directly for more details and information.